M & A Advisory: Selling Businesses
If a sale to a third party is your exit strategy, Advantage Business Advisors will help you sell your business, providing advisory services for all aspects of a merger and acquisition (M&A) transaction. Our key distinctives are:
- All prospective M&A clients must first go through our BVAL3® program.
- We are very selective and deliberate. We have only actively marketed 63% of the businesses requesting representation after our initial fee-based evaluation. In addition to the BVAL3®
- Our pricing philosophy is to determine a realistic market price, defend the price with data, and raise the price if the business out-performs our projections. Our historical pricing efficiency is 94% of the initial valuation.
- Our marketing strategy is a series of intense, multi-channel campaigns that evolve based on the knowledge gained from the market’s response to each campaign.
- We provide operational support for the due diligence phase and the business transfer phase of the transaction at no additional cost.
M & A Advisory: Buying Businesses
Advantage Business Advisors will help you develop and execute an acquisition strategy to achieve your personal and business objectives with our Advantage Buyer program. Our key distinctives are:
- Our fees consist of a non-refundable success fee deposit and a success fee based on the size of the transaction, and they are non-negotiable for fairness and consistency.
- After we determine your acquisition scope and parameters, we market you as a qualified buyer to your target market.
- We represent you through the entire process, including internal valuation, operational support for the due diligence phase and the business transfer phase of the transaction at no additional cost.